1. Trash cans are no more than 26 feet apart- Walt did research and found out that if a trash can wasn’t found within 26 steps than the person would drop their trash on the ground.
2. Cast members are not allowed in different lands of the park because it would ruin the story. If a cast member from Tommorwland was found in Fantasyland, it just doesn’t make sense and would cause the story to be changed.
3. Matterhorn Bobsled attraction has a half-court basketball court built inside the top of the attraction because something that tall had to have a sports arena in it for building permission.
4. Imagineers and artist are not allowed to sign their names on work that they do for Disney. So instead they place a “hidden mickey” inside the attraction or add a creative touch to make it their own. A mural done by a father and daughter in EPCOT has one emerald gem that is out of place as their signature.
5. Another little thing Disney does is change the ground color to fit in with the different lands. They also change trash cans and light fixtures to go with the story being told in that land.
|Matterhorn Bobsled Attraction|